Get email updates from us!
Enter your email address:
- INHCRF Website: http://vivaan.world/inhcrf
- Museum is opened for the academic visits for schools and colleges for the academic year 2022-23
- Upcoming workshops in May, June and July at INHCRF - Martial arts and Society, Introduction to Epigraphy and Brahmi script, Decoding Epigraphs of Medieval India: An Introductory Workshop on Perso-Arabic Inscriptions and Calligraphy, Manuscriptology and heritage conservation. <strong>Follow our instagram / Facebook page for regular updates.
- Registrations are open for the residential short term course on "Identification and Decipherment of Maratha and Peshwa Period Coins" by Dr Dilip Balsekar, Executive Editor and Secretary, Gazetteers Department, Government of Maharashtra to be held from 20th to 23th May 2023.
- INHCRF Museum activities like Demystifying Archaeological Excavation, Understanding Anjaneri Temple Architecture for student groups for the summer season are open.
- Prof Arkadiusz Dymowski and Dr Krylo Myzgin of University of Warsaw, Poland visited INHCRF, Nashik for library referencing for their research on finds of Indo-Roman Coins and their imitations in India and ethnography related to imitations of Venetian Ducates, Locally known as Putali's.
- One day international symposium on Buddhist Culture and Heritage organised by SAVITRIBAI PHULE PUNE UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT OF PALI AND BUDDHIST STUDIES in collaboration with INHCRF, Nashik was successfully accomplished on 23rd March 2023.
- On 15th February 2023, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed between INHCRF and Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune by Dr. K. K Maheshwari (Chairman, INHCRF) and Prof. Mahesh Deokar (HOD, Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies) for academic exchanges.
- The 14th residential short term certificate course on "Identification and Decipherment of Medieval Indian Coins" in collaboration with Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad was held from 14th to 17th February 2023. The resource person for the workshop was Dr Danish Moin, Professor and Head, Department of History, MANUU, Hyderabad.
- One day introductory course on Ancient Indian coins by Amiteshwar Jha was conducted for KJ Somaiya centre for Buddhist studies on 9th February 2023.
- The 2nd practical training workshop on "Digital Archaeology" was held between 16th and 22nd January 2023. The resource person for the workshop was Shri Hemant Dalavi, Senior Research Associate, Mythic Society, Bengaluru.
- Dr. Riza Abbas, Director INHCRF was invited by the Department of Archaeology and Museums, Government of Goa to conduct a survey of Rock Art of Pansymol and surrounding areas between 22nd and 24th December 2022.
- The glimpses of a specialised eight days practical training workshop on Prehistory, Numismatics, Museology, Art and Architecture was organised from 9th to 16th December 2022 for the undergraduate students of Marthoma College for women Perumbavor, Ernakulam, Kerala.
- The 7th prehistory workshop entitled "Stones, Skills and Sediments: Tracking the Imprints of Prehistoric Past" was organised at INHCRF, Nashik from 11th to 17th November 2022.
- The 6th prehistory workshop entitled "Stones, Skills and Sediments: Tracking the Imprints of Prehistoric Past" was held at INHCRF, Nashik from 1st to 7th November 2022 exclusively for St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
- INHCRF congratulates Dr. Riza Abbas, Director -INHCRF for availing Homibaba Research Fellowship for 2022-24 academic year.
- First residential short term certificate course on Perso-Arabic inscriptions and calligraphy entitled "Decoding Epigraphs of Medieval India: An Introductory workshop on Perso-Arabic Inscriptions and calligraphy" was held from 12th to 18th October 2022. The resource person, Dr G.S. khwaja, Former Director Epigraphy (Arabic and Persian Inscriptions), Archaeological Survey of India, Govt. of India.
- The Rotary Club of Nasik Godavari in association with Indian Numismatic, Historical and Cultural Research Foundation (INHCRF), Nashik celebrated Friendship Day with The Nature by planting 200 native trees of 16 different varieties having great medicinal value.
- First practical course on "Introduction to Epigraphical and Palaeographical studies" commenced from 4th to 10th July 2022 at INHCRF campus in Nashik. The resource person for the workshop was Dr T. S. Ravishankar, former director (Epigraphy), ASI, Mysore.